Animal Knitting Needle Case, Interchangeable Knitting Needle Cover, Fox Needle Bag
Ships Free in the U.S.
This interchangeable knitting needle case was designed to keep both your interchangeable knitting needle set and all your knitting notions together for easy knitting needle storage.
This stylish interchangeable knitting needle case is made with a light gray fabric with a fun animal print. The outside fabric has both foxes and raccoons. Inside, the lining fabric has smaller animals, including a cute sloth. A gray zipper is used for the knitting notions.
Each interchangeable knitting needle case has two rows of pockets. There is a total of 20 pockets for your knitting needle storage:
2 - 4” pockets:Will hold circular knitting needles and needle cables. Has been tested for cables between 16” and 40” in length. Will also hold knitting needle gauge and larger needle sizes.
4 - 2” pockets: For larger knitting needles, a set of double point needles, crochet hooks, thread cutter
14 - 1” pockets. Each pocket will hold one set of knitting needles, a crochet hook, or needle tips. They have been tested up to size 13 knitting needles and size K crochet hook.
Each knitting needle / crochet hook case also comes with an attached zipper pouch for further knitting notions storage. It is fully lined with a matching colored zipper.
This item features:
- Two rows of pockets for your storage needs
- A zipper pouch for smaller knitting notions. Measures approximately 5” by 4.5”
- A tall flap to pull down and keep your knitting needles and crochet hooks secure.
- Hook and loop closure to allow for some variability in content thickness.
- Folds up into thirds to become a knitting needle storage wallet.
- The inside has both interfacing and organic cotton batting. This gives the case a supportive structure.
interchangeable knitting needle roll measures approximately 15” by 9” when laying flat. Each one will come with a knitting needle and crochet hook gauge. No other knitting supplies are included.
The fabric for your knitting needle .case will match the one in pictures however exact pattern placement may vary.